OLYMPIA, WASH. – Nisqually Red Wind Casino today announced completion of an extensive expansion and remodeling project initiated in response to customer feedback.
“With these enhancements, Nisqually Red Wind Casino has become one of the premier casino destinations in the Pacific Northwest,” said John Simmons, board chairman of the Medicine Creek Enterprise Corporation. “Our guests now can choose from more options in gaming and dining. Plus, they now have access to better parking and a smoke-free facility.”
“The Nisqually Red Wind Casino team has truly gone above and beyond,” said Farron McCloud, Nisqually Tribal chairperson. “Attention to detail and exceeding guest expectations have guided every step of the expansion and remodeling. Considerable time and talent have been dedicated to this project over the past two years. We are very happy with the results and the way the new facility reflects upon our Tribe.”
Nisqually Red Wind Casino now features many new amenities and enhancements, including:
- More than 1,400 slots, both timeless favorites and the latest releases
- A smoke-free area for non-smokers, plus significantly cleaner air throughout the casino
- an all-new seafood restaurant featuring menu items caught locally by tribal fishermen
- Updates and upgrades to the Medicine Creek Deli, Blue Camas Buffet and Squalli-Absch Grille
- A new parking garage with significantly more parking and direct access to the smoke-free entrance
- An updated Keno Lounge
- Smoke-free entrances to Pealo’s Landing, now a full-service bar with a full menu of food from the deli, and the Potlatch Gift Shop, now offering ice cream and espresso drinks
Nisqually Red Wind Casino is located 15 minutes east of Olympia, and is owned by the Nisqually Indian Tribe of southern Washington. For more information, visit www.redwindcasino.com.
Leave a Reply